What’s your technology risk profile?
Are you planning or pursuing a big technology change? Before you go live, take our quick assessment to learn how your project is performing in nine critical areas.
1. How many employees are affected?
2. How many locations?
3. How many business units?
4. How many job roles are affected?
5. How many countries are involved?
6. How much of your organization is affected?
7. How soon is your first go-live?
8. How are you going live in different locations or business units?
9. The last time your organization attempted a change of this magnitude, how did it go?
10. What is the level of impact on Customers?
11. What is the level of impact on Employee Skills?
12. What is the level of impact on Work Processes?
13. What is the level of impact on Teams and Reporting Relationships?
14. What is the level of impact on Compensation?
15. What is the level of impact on Job Security?
16. What is the level of impact on Morale?
17. What do most people think about this project so far?
18. Can your senior executives describe the change enthusiastically and consistently, without a script?
19. Have you identified the few behaviors that most directly affect whether you achieve the business case for this project?
20. Do you have a workplan that engineers positive interactions between people and the new process and system, before going live?
Where should we send your results?
Good work! Now, check your inbox—we emailed you a custom link to see your results.